Saturday 31 May 2014

The magic of magic girls

Last week, I went along to MCM Comic Con in London. I really miss going to cons with my nerdy boyfriend, but luckily I have an equally nerdy friend here in London who went with me! It was great to see so many amazing costumes and stalls, celebrating all things pop culture whether that be anime, video games, or comics.

One of the main reasons I wanted to attend MCM this year was because Good Smile Company, who produce the adorable range of Nendoroid toys that my boyfriend and I collect together, was having an exclusive stall. I lined up as soon as their doors opened to get my hands on a figure I have been eyeing for a while, which is the 2014 Snow Miku. This figure was the winning design from a fan-contest held last year, with the theme of magic girls. I love how she even comes with her 'magic girl' tome and a little friend as well.




I love how poseable and cute Nendoroids are, and I do hope to photograph them more!

No comments: